current status 10.07.2021
The corona virus is on the retreat - at least in European countries.
Now it is time to slowly return to normal.
In close cooperation with representatives of the health care system
and recommendations from the WHO,
we have taken comprehensive measures to ensure that nothing stands in the
way of a relaxing holiday away from the worries and fears surrounding Covid-19.
Your health is in the best hands with us! Your family Krupik & staff team
We know our guests! - Enjoy the special luxury, away from the crowds,
in a small, family-run hotel in the high-altitude Gerlos mountain village.
Only hotel guests - no walk-in customers - less hustle and bustle - less risk!
- We Welcome you with a smile - we do not shake hands.
- Our employees working with guest contact measure the temperature daily, are continuously tested.
- As usual, we serve the dinner courses in the evening service. The buffet area is also fully available! Hand disinfection and disposable gloves at the buffet entrance.
- Disinfectant dispensers at all entrances and public areas in the hotel
- extra scheduled cleaning of frequently used surfaces (door handles, handrails, room cards, etc.)
- room cleaning is more meticulous, with special disinfection before your arrival and room sealing.
- a new standard: regular hand washing and disinfection.
- the minimum distance is observed in accordance with the regulations.
- our ventilation systems provide us with 100% fresh air and allow us to exchange air several times per hour.
- a face mask (in German we call is FFP2 Mask) must be worn in the gondola lift, in shops and on public transport.
- dance evenings and visits to the wine cellar are currently suspended for the benefit of our guests.
In the hotel you will find many recommendations for safe interaction with one another. For your and our safety, we ask you to follow these recommendations. These are, for example: hand disinfection and / or wearing disposable gloves. Maximum number of people in saunas and indoor swimming pool, minimum distance, etc ...
The detailed hygiene concept, a prevention plan and an emergency plan are available in German in the hotel.
If there are any signs of illness, we ask you not to travel to us. We have introduced relaxed cancellation conditions for the summer. The conclusion of a travel cancellation insurance such as e.g .: the "Europäische" provides additional protection against possible costs.
there are no cancellation costs up to 7 days before your arrival. from 7 days before the start of your holiday we will invoice you half of the booked stay. See the the austrian hotel regulations informations.
- no deposit for summer 2021
Free cancellation if the arrival shouldnot be possible due to the border closure to Austria.
Travel insurance: - NEW with Corona coverage!
More than just cancellation insurance (without excess) for your vacation.
Hotelstorno Plus also includes travel interruption, additional costs in the event of delayed arrival or an involuntary extension of vacation, and search and rescue costs. Entrust your vacation to the "Europaeische".
You can find information about travel cancellation insurance plus here: Europäische Reiseversicherung
Mandatory registration of your entry into Austria - this is possible a maximum of 72 hours before arrival - link to the registration form: https://entry.ptc.gv.at/
the following 3 rules applies.
Vaccinated (22 days after the first vaccination, although this must not be more than 3 months ago or 6 months after the 2nd vaccination)
tested* (PCR - test not older than 72 hours or antigen test - not older than 48 hours)
recovered (up to 6 months after the illness with appropriate confirmation or with antibody confirmation, which must not be older than 3 months)
* The compulsory test applies from 10 years of age
The following applies to public hotel areas
- guests with the entry status -Tested-
During your stay, you will independently carry out a controlled antigen test every 2 days. (Adults and children from 10 years) The tests are offered free of charge at fixed times in the hotel
- Elevators can only be used alone or in a family group
For the wellness facilities:
- There is a capacity restriction in the swimming pool and in the sauna cabins.
For the bar or restaurant:
- A minimum distance must be maintained between people at other tables
Outside the hotel applies
- in restaurants, cafes, huts, etc. the same rules apply as mentioned above. Registration requirement in an APP "Tracy" specially developed for the region.
- Antigentest in einer Teststraße direkt in GERLOS (Gültigkeit 48h) - KOSTENLOS
„Antigentest in der Gerloser Teststraße“
unter vorab Anmeldung unter tiroltestet.leitstelle.tirol können Sie sich online für einen Abstrich in der Gerloser Teststrasse kostenlos anmelden.
Die dann zugesandte Bestätigungs SMS ist für 48h in ganz Tirol gültig und dient auch als Testnachweis für Ihre Rückreise in Ihr Heimatland. (Sofern erforderlich) „Antigen-Selbsttest unter Aufsicht im Hotel"