The corona virus is on the retreat - at least in European countries.
Now it is time to slowly return to normal.
In close cooperation with representatives of the health care system
and recommendations from the WHO,
we have taken comprehensive measures to ensure that nothing stands in the
way of a relaxing holiday away from the worries and fears surrounding Covid-19.
Your health is in the best hands with us! Your family Krupik & staff team
We know our guests! - Enjoy the special luxury, away from the crowds,
in a small, family-run hotel in the high-altitude Gerlos mountain village.
Only hotel guests - no walk-in customers - less hustle and bustle - less risk!
- Buffet area fully available! Hand disinfection and disposable gloves at the buffet entrance.
- Disinfectant dispenser at all entrances and public areas in the hotel
- Extra scheduled cleaning of frequently used surfaces (door handles, handrails, room cards, etc. ...)
- The room cleaning is more meticulous, with special disinfection before your arrival and room sealing.
- Our employees working on the guest wear an MNS (mouth and nose protection) or a face shield
- Standard is adhered to: regular hand washing and disinfecting.
- The minimum distance is maintained according to the regulations.
- There will be a maximum number of people in sauna and wellness areas.
In the hotel you will find many recommendations for dealing safely with one another.
For your and our security, we ask you to follow these recommendations.
These include: hand disinfection and / or wearing disposable gloves.
Maximum number of people in saunas and indoor pool, minimum distance, etc ...
If there are any signs of illness, please do not start your journey to us.
For the summer we have introduced extra relaxed cancellation conditions.
The conclusion of a travel cancellation insurance such as:
the European one also protects against possible costs. The two magic words in this new era:
respect and personal responsibility!
aktuelle Informationen bezüglich der Seilbahnen finden Sie auf dem unten angehängten Link der Zillertal Arena :
- kein Apres Ski in diesem Jahr
- Maskenpflicht (FFP2) in Liftstationen, Gondeln und auf Sesselliften. (in Restaurants sind auch Tücher und normale MNS erlaubt)
- kein Anstehen am Schalter für Schönruh Gäste - Ihre Schipässe erhalten Sie direkt im Hotel!
- Abstand Halten - speziell beim Anstehen bei den Liften.